Why playing detective is better than sprawling on the coach
Look behind the curtain, crawl under the bed: While solving puzzles and discovering, your child moves, is more busy and can sleep better in the evening. In addition, the detective's life also offers the following advantages:
- Stimulates the creativity and imagination of your child
- Promotes concentration and leads your child to spend more time alone or in a group with other children
- Children can move in space
- Promotes media competence and the handling of the camera
- Makes fun and strengthens family peace
What do you need for the game?
- A camera or mobile phone camera
From schoolchild to discoverer
- Take various close-ups of objects in your home, for example a special section of wallpaper!
- You can then either print the photos with your own printer or have them developed in the photo shop
Now let your children search and find the appropriate section in your home - or even outside in your favourite spot in the park or forest
Or: You can also simply turn the whole thing around. You give your children a camera in your hand and let them take close-ups, and you can end up guessing what your children have photographed.
Conclusion: Developing media competence as easy as child's play while exploring the home or the forest! Your child will certainly enjoy exploring the world as an explorer and detective and will certainly leave his or her favourite place on the sofa for this.
By the way: The idea for the detective game came from Afilii, the platform for meaningful and child-oriented activities
Articles on the topic
Depending on the state and type of school, different things need to be...
The path from application to daycare place is simple and complicated at...
A conversation with lots of information about the ParentsHotline
Why, why, why, if you don't ask... you don't get any smarter
for the whole family