Whether it's dirty weather or bright sunshine: moving around outdoors is much more fun with the whole family (Filthy weather). It also promotes the ability to concentrate in everyday life and is a great help against thick air at home. And you have a direct alternative if your sports hall is only available to a limited extent due to corona measures. If you want to discover something new, nature trails are a wonderful option. You can find them in every federal state, here is a small overview:
- Whether through the forest or to a castle, here you will find the right excursion for every taste.
- Discovering legends or understanding where milk comes from - in Bavaria there are many different Theme trails to explore.
- Even in the big city you can get close to nature, the Offers are manifold!
- March off barefoot? Go in Brandenburg! The state has many different Tours for families and children.
- The Bürgerpark and the city forest have a lot to offer. No matter if you ride a bike or even a boat. Of course, the Tour is also worthwhile in the classic way on foot.
- A cemetery as a nature trail? There is one in Hamburg. With no less than 29 stations there is a lot to discover here.
- In Hessen you can learn not only about the nature around you, but also about the planets. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern has much more to offer than the sea. Here you can even admire the forests from above.
- There is always something Here for action lovers as well as for quieter researchers. And when it rains, simply head for the no less exciting visitor centre.
- In North Rhine-Westphalia you can either go out with an animal companion or just with the children. The great variety makes everything possible. (Diversity).
- From fairy tales to mining - the topics to be discovered could not be more diverse. In Rhineland-Palatinate you can decide according to your interests!
- The small Saarland has a lot to offer (Da). You can go exploring barefoot or admire some culture while walking. There is something for everyone.
- Everyone knows the Saxon Switzerland. But there is more to explore! Not only in the country, but also in Dresden.
- For sports aficionados, it's the exercise trail. Those who prefer a more relaxed approach can also experience so much. Whether on the water or on the zipline.
- The North may be flat, but it is certainly not boring. Especially for bird lovers there are great shows to watch in autumn.
- Besides dense forest, you can also explore a moor or learn more about mining in Thuringia. But for the forest lovers, there are still plenty of Offers!
Maybe there's something close to you. And even if there isn't, we've gathered the best Tips for playing outside. A little tip: Collect handicraft material on your tours and start playing at home (Handicraft materials). This is most fun in autumn.
Articles on the topic
Depending on the state and type of school, different things need to be...
The path from application to daycare place is simple and complicated at...
Reading adventures with your child are not to be missed!
What you can do with the family so that it does not get boring
Current rules and a few suggestions for the child-friendly use of the...
How you can support your teenager with fear of the future